ZStack CMP provides full lifecycle management that covers multi-cloud resource access, provisioning, use, planning, service delivery, application deployment, O&M, resource billing, and resource recycling.
• Multi-cloud access
• Resource pooling and quota management
• Resource lifecycle management
• Multi-level VDC matches the organizational structure
• Custom cloud service approval process
• Graphical presentation of cost analysis
• Encapsulates service templates on demand
• Deploys complex cloud services quickly
• Applies for self-services on demand
• Collects data of different types centrally
• Monitors the platform status in real-time
• Supports trend analysis and capacity planning
Deeply integrated with ZStack Cloud and VMware, ZStack CMP centrally manages mainstream public and private clouds such as Alibaba Cloud, Huawei Public Cloud, eCloud, China Mobile Cloud, Huawei Cloud Stack, and Huawei Cloud Stack Online.
Supports resource pooling and quota management, and allows enterprises to apply for applications on demand in a compliant manner based on service template design, service catalog, and approval process management. The policy-based auto deployment also optimizes the delivery process.
Provides a customized, visualized, and dynamic dashboard, and supports the geographic location view of edge compute nodes.
Provides multi-dimensional analysis, graphical display, trend comparison, and budget setting based on the usage of private and public cloud resources, which effectively reduces the cloud costs. The multi-level VDC, role-based access control, and custom operation approval process further enhance the hybrid cloud-based operation capabilities.
Allows users to centrally manage multiple sets of ZStack Cloud across regions, display one or more dashboards as needed, and view the TOP N resources, resource overview, load statistics, and usage statistics.
Send us your queries and we’ll get in touch with you soon.