Introducing Control-M for Airflow
• Integration: Single orchestration and end-to-end visibility of Airflow DAG runs and
Control-M data and application workflows.
• Advanced orchestration: All Control-M capabilities available to data teams while
integrating with Airflow.
• Self-service access: Airflow pipelines can be accessed by IT operations, developers,
engineers and business users.
•MFT - increased security and efficiency: There are new security algorithms and a new level of control with allowed / blocked user lists. File transfers are further simplified with native cloud storage integrations, and users can leverage a new web experience to speed up self-service transfers.
• MFT/E - Faster on-boarding and enhanced experience: The onboarding of external partners can be automated. They are also provided with an enhanced web experience: they can apply branding to the website and upload/download multiple large files in one step.
Provide freedom within the expanded and more efficient orchestration framework.
• Expanded orchestration: Orchestrate modern workflows by expanding the orchestration framework with integrations such as Airflow, cloud storage, and more.
• Increased security and efficiency: IT operations can take advantage of new supported authentication methods and new features that make it easier to define and monitor workflows.
•Improved self-service and collaboration: TBusiness users, developers and engineers are empowered with personalized self-service experience, through interfaces they are most familiar with, and within the framework of organizational site standards that IT operations can more efficiently define.