BMC Helix Digital Workplace
Tailored, omni-channel engagements
BMC Helix Digital Workplace
BMC Helix Discovery Overview
BMC Helix Digital Workplace provides intuitive and intelligent, consumer-like experiences to help organizations step into the future of work.
Modern self-service for the digital workplace
Four ways to improve business agility and employee productivity
Embed cognitive capabilities to revolutionize your employee experienceInteract with channels that can be configured for more value-added experiences. No matter what channel you choose, integrated intelligent knowledge capabilities help you readily locate information to maintain productivity and job satisfaction. Employees expect to use modern tools to do their jobs, from anywhere, at any time, on any device. With BMC Helix Digital Workplace, employees can use multiple channels to find information, request services, and solve problems.
- Intelligent: Fully supported and embedded cognitive virtual agent delivers a personalized and intelligent end-user experience delivered to you
- Conversational: BMC Helix Virtual Agent understands your questions in the natural language of your choice
- Omni-channel: Choose how you want to interact beyond the web to Microsoft Teams, WhatsApp, Mobile, Slack, Skype for Business, and SMS
Make full use of collaborative and intelligent systems to achieve new levels of agility, productivity, and efficiency
An easy way to improve productivity is to enable a simple way for the workforce to see the services and knowledge available across the enterprise. At the same time the business can manage, control, and audit service requests from a single pane of glass.
- Fewer calls to IT and other help desks like HR
- Deliver same level of service across the enterprise
- Accessible across devices from mobile to PC
One-stop-shop for all the products and services employees need to do their work
With a few taps, employees can order a new computer or get the latest mobile travel app via one service catalog. Selecting services across the organization has never been easier with departments like IT, HR, and Procurement defining and managing requests and services in one place.
- Reduce routine requests to the service desk as employees shop for themselves
- Eliminate catalog sprawl by consolidating portals on a unified platform
- Reduce shadow IT by providing employees with the latest productivity tools
- Track usage, performance, and costs
Provide diverse types of services to employees in a way that is scalable, managed, and automated
- Bundle services from various internal service providers into a single request
- Improve cross-functional processes and activities
- Easily track service requests for all lines of business