With Wrike and Citrix Workspace, IT can reimagine and redefine what work means for the future of their organization. Through streamlined IT operations, modernized IT procurement and vendor management, more flexible workplaces, and increased agility, Wrike and Citrix Workspace can help IT meet business demands faster and bridge physical and digital worlds for a better, more efficient employee experience.
Streamline IT Operations
Citrix Workspace and Wrike are critical assets in helping organizations modernize IT operations. Wrike provides a central environment for IT organizations to manage enhancement requests, address bug fixes, and improve incident response. Citrix Workspace enables communication to employees about incidents and application maintenance windows and provides a platform for employees to report issues and IT managers to triage escalations.
When an issue escalates, Wrike gives IT a collaborative environment for the team to resolve the issue, with templates available to support responses to specific incident types, ensuring faster, more effective resolutions. On the back end of the incident resolution, IT can standardize the incident resolution documentation to improve compliance and knowledge building. Business intelligence capabilities provide the insights needed for management to identify trends and improve operations.
Wrike unifies ITIL-based service management, project management, cross-team collaboration, and automation within a single solution with:
- Powerful work visualization capabilities
- Effective resource allocation
- Approval workflow and escalation paths
- Templates with predefined data points to report on SLAs and KPIs
- Dashboards and analytics
- A single location to manage all communications related to incidents, planned changes, and service requests
- Real-time reports, dashboards, and analytics to monitor operations and take early remedial measures to minimize risk
Citrix Workspace acts as the employee-facing digital hub for accessing content, applications, and company workflows. Employees have all they need to succeed in one place and can quickly perform an action from Citrix Workspace, alerting IT of an issue or need. This saves time and eliminates frustration, making it easy to capture issues and share updates in a unified space. There’s no need to toggle among different applications or dig through email.
Meet Business Demands Faster
Agility and speed are essential ingredients for companies to rapidly innovate and adapt. By providing the right technology platform, IT can become an enabler for the business. Together, Citrix Workspace and Wrike provide a unique platform for managing all aspects of work. With Citrix Workspace, both business and IT are enabled to build applications and integrations that can streamline business processes. With Wrike, IT organizations are better equipped to manage their strategic processes, resources, budgeting, and project risks and can:
- Organize and manage requests into projects/portfolios
- Visualize workload and project resource planning
- Run strategic projects, operations, and sprints
- Compare projects and portfolios
- Collaborate freely across both internal and external teams on IT projects
- Integrate with popular IT solutions like ServiceNow and Jira to increase visibility into technical deliverables
Wrike and Citrix Workspace together provide a unique platform to accelerate the digital transformation of IT and enable better cross-departmental collaboration, while standardizing key IT workflows. Wrike and Citrix can help IT meet business demands faster and bridge physical and digital worlds for a better, more efficient experience across all areas of the business. With Citrix Workspace, organizations can unify workflows across all apps and provide consolidated, secure, and reliable access to all the resources employees need to perform at their best.