What is the SketchUp Conversion Promotion for perpetual (Classic) Single user Licenses?
For each eligible SketchUp Pro perpetual license, instead of purchasing Maintenance and Support, a customer may purchase a single 1-year SketchUp Pro subscription with a 60% discount on suggested retail price.
A participating customer will retain the ability to use the SketchUp Pro (Classic) license, without the ability to receive Maintenance and Support.
A customer may purchase up to a maximum of 50 discounted subscription seats as part of this promotion.
Which SketchUp Pro perpetual licenses are eligible?
A perpetual license must meet all the following requirements to be eligible:
- Perpetual Network license of SketchUp Pro (Classic)
- Has not previously been used in any subscription promotion
- Is the most recent serial number (if previously upgraded/auto-upgraded)
- Is a registered commercial version
- Has a Maintenance and Support plan that is active or expired not longer than 3 years prior to the date of conversion;
Example a. Maintenance and Support term expires in 2 months: Is eligible
Example b. Maintenance and Support term expired 2 years and 3 months ago: Is eligible
Example c. Maintenance and Support term expired 3 years and 1 day ago: Is not eligible
No other license types qualify for the promotion. Each perpetual license may only be converted once.