November 19, 2021
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
BIM is a pretty complex process. Different stakeholders may have a different idea as to what he/she thinks BIM is about, and this is especially true coming from the different disciplines i.e. Architects, engineers, etc.
Join our free webinar to learn more about:
- Brief definition of BIM and its dimensions.
- Structuring BIM from 2D-6D and explain features in SketchUp that can be leveraged to transition into a more BIM workflow:
- 2D BIM – LayOut
- 3D BIM – SketchUp Pro
- 4D BIM – Scenes, Animation, Watermarks, Styles
- 5D BIM – Advance Attributes and Generate Reports
- 6D BIM – Custom Attributes in Dynamic Components
- Live Demo
Clarence John Tolo
Wordtext Systems, Inc.