What is the SketchUp Conversion Promotion for perpetual (Classic) Single user Licenses?
For each eligible SketchUp Pro perpetual license, instead of purchasing Maintenance and Support, a customer may purchase a single 1-year SketchUp Pro subscription with a 60% discount on suggested retail price.
A participating customer will retain the ability to use the SketchUp Pro (Classic) license, without the ability to receive Maintenance and Support.
A customer may purchase up to a maximum of 50 discounted subscription seats as part of this promotion.
Which SketchUp Pro perpetual licenses are eligible?
A perpetual license must meet all the following requirements to be eligible:
- Perpetual Single user license of SketchUp Pro (Classic)
- Has not previously been used in any subscription promotion
- Is the most recent serial number (if previously upgraded/auto-upgraded)
- Is a registered commercial version
- Has a Maintenance and Support plan that is active or expired not longer than 3 years prior to the date of conversion;
Example a. Maintenance and Support term expires in 2 months: Is eligible
Example b. Maintenance and Support term expired 2 years and 3 months ago: Is eligible
Example c. Maintenance and Support term expired 3 years and 1 day ago: Is not eligible
No other license types qualify for the promotion. Each perpetual license may only be converted once.
Can a SketchUp Pro perpetual license be converted to a different SketchUp product under this promotion?
No, the promotion is valid only on 1-year subscriptions of SketchUp Pro. It is not valid for use on other products or for alternative licensing options.
Will the promotional pricing apply to subscription renewals?
No, the promotional pricing may only be used for the initial term of the subscription and is not available for any subscription renewals.
What happens to the remaining term of Maintenance and Support?
The Maintenance and Support contract of the perpetual license is terminated as of the date of conversion and cannot be reinstated at a later date.
What happens to a perpetual license after conversion?
That particular license may still be used and may be installed on new devices if there are remaining activations, but is not eligible for updates or upgrades to a newer version.
What is the license conversion process?
- Customer submits its license (s) and other applicable information to the authorized reseller in its region (customer name, serial number/s, and registered email address)
- The reseller confirms eligibility with the customer
- Customer agrees to these Terms and Conditions
- Customer purchases discounted subscription (s) through the reseller
- Perpetual license is registered on Trimble systems as converted