ZStack Cloud, adhering to the 4S standards (Simple, Strong, Smart, Scalable), provides you with powerful private cloud features and add-on services. Featuring lightweight deployment and open-source, the Cloud now supports diverse version planning to better meet your various business requirements.
ZStack Ceph Enterprise is a distributed software-defined storage product with industry-leading performance, reliability, and manageability. It helps large enterprises and operators build tens of PB scale storage pool.
Performs in-depth code optimization at critical stages based on the industry-leading strong consistency hashing algorithm. This way, the performance grows linearly as the nodes increase, meeting the performance requirements in scenarios such as cold and hot data switching.
Modifies the storage volume QoS in real time and dynamically allocates performance resources to cope with tidal scenarios.
Provides multiple levels of data protection for storage clusters, effectively ensuring the reliability and continuity of the storage system.
ZStack CMP provides full lifecycle management that covers multi-cloud resource access, provisioning, use, planning, service delivery, application deployment, O&M, resource billing, and resource recycling.
• Multi-cloud access
• Resource pooling and quota management
• Resource lifecycle management
• Encapsulates service templates on demand
• Deploys complex cloud services quickly
• Applies for self-services on demand
• Multi-level VDC matches the organizational structure
• Custom cloud service approval process
• Graphical presentation of cost analysis
• Collects data of different types centrally
• Monitors the platform status in real-time
• Supports trend analysis and capacity planning