Together with you, our partner community, Citrix delivers world-class, innovative, and secure work-from-anywhere experiences that transform how and where business gets done. Like never before, 2020 tested our ability to deliver, and collectively we rose to the occasion. As a company that excels in this space, we’re excited to continue this journey to accomplish so much more in 2021.
Now Is the Perfect Time to Begin Planning
If you’re ready to further position your team as go-to trusted experts for solutions that drive employee satisfaction and productivity in a secure, cloud environment, we’re here to help. The first step is planning for the coming year, something we typically do together in January at Citrix Summit. No big surprise, planning will be a little different this year. Now called Citrix Field Kickoff, our January event will be virtual and free for Citrix partners to attend. It is an opportunity to invite more of your team and arm them with the information, announcements, networking, awards, and trainings you’re accustomed to — without the travel.
5 Reasons Your Team Won’t Want to Miss Citrix Field Kickoff
1) Gain insight and ideas that drive revenue growth in 2021 — The firsthand knowledge of Citrix innovations and announcements delivered at Citrix Field Kickoff will better position your team to sell and expand work models that securely unlock the full potential of remote workforces. In addition, aligning your go-to-market strategies with Citrix will help increase the lead generation power of our co-branded resources, increase demand, and help you build more pipeline in 2021.
“We see Citrix as a partner that helps us to deliver impactful business outcomes. With a little bit of creativity and very strong execution, I think the sky is the limit.” — Chong-Win Lee, CEO, Logicalis Singapore
2) Receive geo-specific announcements — Our world is diverse, and as a global company, Citrix is deeply committed to celebrating unique contributions from people everywhere. This includes serving our geographically diverse partners and customers. Citrix Field Kickoff will include geo breakout sessions where your team will receive important information and announcements specific to the customer needs in your region.
3) Prepare for new opportunities — Over the past year, remote or hybrid-remote work models have been adopted as essential components of our “new normal.” This paradigm shift opens a whole new set of choices for where employees live and work. Staying informed on trends as customers experience the predicted changes in how work will get done is critical to your success in the coming year. At Citrix Field Kickoff, your team will gain insights from Citrix and industry leaders that can shape conversations with customers as you help them plan for what’s next.
4) Increase your relevance in the competitive technology space — In our rapidly advancing, complex world, technical skills and sales knowledge make all the difference. Your customers depend on you to help them navigate solutions, explain the benefits and ROI, and help them choose the best fit. When you do this well, it’s a win-win for everyone. Citrix Field Kickoff is the perfect time to evaluate your offerings to ensure alignment with your customers, learn new tactics, and refresh the technical acumen that drives value throughout the entire sales cycle.
“Training and enablement for the field is critical. We make sure our field and engineers stay up to date with the latest and greatest and maintain our certificates and practicum. Sales-wise, we’re constantly doing communications and webinars with the teams.” — Pete Downing (@techdudeinc), Chief Marketing Technology Officer, XenTegra
5) Make connections that make a difference — We know from past years how important networking is to our partners during Citrix events. We agree, nothing replaces in-person networking as a way to acknowledge and elevate excitement for our partnership. In times like these, it’s the strength of relationships that matter most and we remain committed to networking and even though it may look a little different in a virtual format, we look forward to connecting with you at Citrix Field Kickoff.
“The best thing about Summit is talking to my peers at other companies. They tell me about their positive outcomes, how they are being successful, and what things are working for them. Those things help me understand what a path to success looks like using Citrix technology.” — Kenneth Phelan, Chief Technology Officer, Gotham Technology Group
As we continue preparing for Citrix Field Kickoff, your needs and the needs of your business are top of mind. We understand that virtual attendance is a time commitment and we’re planning accordingly. Expect shorter segments over multiple days with targeted tracks delivering top-notch sales and technical training that will assist your entire team to build a great foundation for the new year.
Start strong in 2021 and prepare to be immersed in a world of innovation and exploration without the travel. Stay tuned for more info, and, remember, it’s free! We encourage you to invite your team members to participate.